This worked!  I was able to get it for a new test file .... BUT the
original file has VR3 docked *inside* the body and I can't seem to
detach it.It seems these settings are on a per-file basis, but there's
nothing I can see saved within the document on positioning.
Is there a way I can reset the positioning?