> Some people say that societal changes are happening too quickly, and
> there's a need to rapidly acquire new skills.
> However, some things are not that easy, which causes a lot of anxiety.
> What is your perspective on this issue?
>

> Maybe Edward can talk about how to evaluate Rust thing with Leo :-)

Ray Wang said, "Some people say that societal changes are happening too
quickly, and there's a need to rapidly acquire new skills."

I mean, after so many years, so many languages, so many new technologies,
why are you interested in Rust alone? (Rust corresponds to what he says
about new skills, )

We're not trying to understand the benefits of the Rust language, but how
you choose it.

Maybe it's just taste :-)