On 27/12/23 2:52, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 6:14 PM Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

> Thanks for your "last" lesson

You're welcome.

> Regarding Rust. I have found Nim[1] a pretty good language.

Thanks for the link.

I am converting leoAst.py to Rust because the RustPython <https://github.com/RustPython/RustPython>project has already done the hard work of converting Python's parser and tokenizer module to Rust. This project has 363 contributors!

As I'm not making migrations for Python, Nim and now Julia are calling my attention for specific projects/prototypes. But yes, it seems a pretty good project for such migrations and yes, with a lot of heavy lifting already done.

Cheers,

Offray