On Wednesday, December 27, 2023 at 12:37:23 PM UTC-6 offray wrote:

[Rust] seems a pretty good project for such migrations and yes, with a lot
of heavy lifting already done.

I'm plowing through the interactive rust manual
<https://rust-book.cs.brown.edu/> and the actual RustPython code. It's a
slog.

Rust has the C world's wretched syntax and complexity. nim has Python's
simplicity and clarity.

So yes, I would use nim if I could.

I've just glanced at nim code.  "I" instead of "if"?? Lowercase is *much*
easier to type!