Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Wit wrote:
>> Follow the KISS principal, not the inverse KISS principal (i.e Keep it
>> Stupid, Simple).  ;-)
>
> Yeah, don't get me wrong, I wasn't offering to add more items. On a
> related post in another list I was already proposing to make the next CD
> bare-bones and design a better core system. If anything, a framework to
> allow the CD to be more easily customized and extensible would be added.
>
> --
> JH

Not to be presumptive here, but don't get the cart before the horse. I'm
sure there are many good ideas available from both you and the potential
user community. But first focus only on getting a "Yea" or "Nay" about
the desirability and viability of the project. Those who have a strong
interest will vote "Yea" and easily volunteer ideas that can be discussed.

Getting them to commit personal capital (time, equipment, profuse
sweatty effort, ...) may be like pulling teeth.

That's part 2 - don't bet on that sort of support yet.

--
Wit