Nah, it's a Crime without a Victim, as I said.
And Malum Prohibitum is not necessarily "religion enacted into law",
since it is possible and indeed common to have a Law that is not
religiously motivated (e.g. "Practicing Medicine Without A License").
 Therefore "Malum Prohibitum" does NOT mean the same thing as
"religion enacted into law".

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Valentine Michael Smith