--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But I've been speaking largely of individuals.
> Perhaps it's different for a society taken as a whole.
> Or for Beverly Hills.
> I don't quite see it; but perhaps, if you believe it
> to be so, you will persuade me.

No I do not believe that to be so.  I do not think or speak of
"society" (except to those who do it first).  Only Individuals matter.
 Anything called "society" is just something SOME (well most) people
like to fiddle with, like soccer or dandruff or religion.  I have no
more interest in any "society" than I have in dandruff or soccer, and
I would not raise a finger to prevent the death of any "society" or
"culture" as long as no Individual was being harmed.  (For that
matter, I would not raise a finger to prevent the extinction of the
USA, or the Human Species, as long as no Individual was being harmed -
and yes I have posited scenarios in which such things might come about
without any violation of NAP).