Zack Bass wrote:
> --- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The libertaria I envisage is anarcho-capitalistic.
>>

> Well there's yer problem right there.  You are not interested in NAP,
> you are interested in... whatever, something else.

Perhaps we've had different teachers; perhaps you've never looked into
AnCap.  And, I suppose to be fair, I should include the possibility that
_I_ misunderstand AnCap (slight though that may be).

But for the moment we may lay aside for later discussion what exactly
constitutes anarcho-capitalism.  For the moment, the issue is what I
believe and I do accept NAP.  For that matter, I believe that anyone who
truly embraces NAP _must_ be or become an AnCap.  It's a logical
consequence, don'tca know?  (Guess not.)  We can discuss it later if you
like.

Meanwhile, this was another strawman.