> Yup.  And Robert, Ed, and I point out, with fact I might add, that both
> parties can be swayed and that the Republicans tend to favor more of our
> issues than Democrats do.

yup-yup.  The folks who brought us the war on (some) drugs, the patriot act
and TSA will set us free.

Sure. yup-yup

And I have bridge I want to sell you.

Modern conservatives are not abouyt liberty - They're about *power*

and that means folks like you and I get to pay for it.

Democrats and the left want to hold us up to pay for a million different
stupid abuses of government power -  but when they lie about it, it seems
like they lie poorly and without as much conviction as the Republicans.

I said it on another list.  Folks who back republicans remind me of battered
wives who say "But the GOP really loves me!  Besides.  It was my fault.  I
should have liostened batter."  and return to get their asses kicked again.

Just keep telling youself how much the GOP really loves you and some day it
will remember all that stuff about the constitution.  Someday it will wake
and be the party you fell in love with

Yeah,  right.

--
Jay P Hailey ~Meow!~
MSNIM - jayphailey ;

"The vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman." - Louis