Good evening again, Robert!

Robert Goodman wrote to Frank Reichert...

I previously wrote:
> >Back in the mid 1980s, a 'call girl' prostitute ran for the
> >California attorney general seat under the Libertarian Party
> >banner, and garnered hundreds of thousands of votes throughout
> >the State!  I forget her name now,

To which, you replied:
> Norma Jean Almodovar, a very nice and entertaining lady.

Yep... that's the one!  Did you ever get around to reading her
book?  I picked it up on a US Navy 'Tiger Cruise' from Honolulu
to San Diego in 1994 from the ship's library.  Fascinating book
actually, although the title "From Cop to Call Girl" was probably
the 'real' reason I picked up the book in the first place and
decided to give it a read.

Kindest regards,
Frank