Good evening again, Doris!

Doris Gordon wrote to Conster...

> None of the comments below were mine.

This is obviously one of the greatest problems with responding to
internet email on various 'lists' such as Liberty Northwest,
particularly when it is linked, as we are, to the usenet News side of
the house.

I've had that happen to me several times as well, when attributions to
things I allegedly said, weren't from me at all.

I'm just happy that you are still around here, and trying to piece
together some of the conversations in which your input is both
valuable and necessary.

Hang in here. We'll work through who was responsible for saying and
quoting things that were said earlier.

Kindest regards,
Frank

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost