Good evening, again, Conster!

Conster wrote:

> What if it's your kid or your grand kid? To hell with them? Just let
> them ruin your kids life? What the heck, we aren't here to protect our
> underage children are we?

Damn, why is it everywhere I go tonight I hear war drums a-pounding away?
Since I know, beyond a question of a doubt, that you would do *anything*
to protect your kids and grandkids, I think I should nominate you for an
honorary membership in the Yukapatooie Band of Indians and issue you a war
drum forthwith.

Speaking for myself, we DO protect our own. My view is we are either a
part of that vision, or we're just so much gas issuing off the outhouse.
Hmph. Maybe I said that earlier, but what the heck.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot