Good morning, Jay...

Jay P Hailey wrote:

>> How many bowls of primo pot did Bush smoke which the entire Republican
>> Party are blatantly ignoring? Now THAT'S power of the Press we're talking
>> about.
>>
>> Dave
>
> Wait,  we're talking about human being dying...
>
> and you segue into pot smoking?
>
> Priorities, Dave.

Thank you for making my point for me. The news yesterday morning was full
of the previously-undiscovered tape recordings of Bush admitting his drug
use. At the time I chuckled to myself, as the Moral Majority made such an
issue of Clinton admitting he indulged.

So why did the guy wait until *NOW* to release this bombshell? According
to his editor, waiting until after the election cost him an easy million
dollars in book sales.

My view is that he waited in case Bush's war policies began fizzling on
the range. This way there is an "alternative", an easy target for the
anti-Bush coalition to target without looking too closely at what is
happening in the Middle East.

I stand convinced that the United States is facing a nuclear exchange of
some kind within our lifetimes.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Life is like an onion: you peel off layer after layer and then you find
there is nothing in it.
                -- James Huneker