Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:45:16 -0400
From: "E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Preferred version of Linux on 110?

Neil,

I'm dying to get Linux on my L50. Can you point me to instructions on
setting up the disk image and partitioning so I can get it onto my Lib? One
thing I don't have is a 2.5"->3.5" adapter to put the drive in a big box. If
that's necessary, I'll have to get one before I continue (but I'd still like
the instructions).

TIA for any help,

-e.