Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:58:46 -0400
From: "E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Preferred version of Linux on 110?

Neil,

"Eiren" (male). Sorry, should have signed "-eiren."

(1) 6GB
(2) Yes, dual boot Lin and Win95.
(3) Yes, an Archos PCMCIA-powered CD-ROM drive.
(4) Yes, I want the floppy to work afterwards, but I'd give it up if I had
to.
(5) Oh, I'd ensure the existing data was expendable if there was much chance
of losing it. In fact, I'm wrilling to wipe it clean and start from
zero--whatever is necessary.
(6) Clearwater, Florida.  Where are you?

> But I've also downloaded iso images and unpacked them direct to memory and
> loaded that way...

How?

-e(iren).