Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:06:52 -0400
From: "Gennadiy Tsygan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] "Hardware" hibernation in L110

Deleting cookies or temp files will not give you Blue screen. The worst
effect of loosing cookies will be that web sites remembering you login and
preferences will forget them until you login manually next time. I had the
Blue screen because Windows page file was damaged by hibernation. Deleting
cookies will not save any significant amount of space anyway.