Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:40:40 -0400
From: Pres Waterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Confusion over W98 drivers for 100CT

A note on the "Power Saver Driver for Win98" I have noticed...

It is just two simple things... a .vxd and a power save profile, which
basically tells Win98 to leave the machine in "always on" like mode... never
do anything.

You ALSO want the hairy light bulb. That allows differing screen brightness
and processor speed, as well as different suspend/hibernate for lid closing
options based on battery or A/C, things that Win98's power management do not
address.

These are things that took me a long time to figure out. There was one other
thing I wanted to mention, but it just slipped my mind. I will write in
again if it comes back.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- that Maytag Repairman...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

Pres Waterman W2PW
c/o Patchogue 112 Ford//Kia 112
Long Island Ford and Kia and Used dealer

GO BILLS!