On 2012.07.19 10:24, sebasti...@gmx-topmail.de wrote:
> The attached log file contains the usbmon output of the last 30 seconds
> before the segmentation fault happened. The logging stopped after that.

Thanks.

Next time, I suggest you compress the log, as it is a fairly large
attachment.

I will actually take this opportunity to apologize to the list for
approving the message, before realizing it was being held due to the
size of its attachment, as it may inconvenience some.

The current limit for attachments on the list is 512 KB and we will try
to ensure that messages with > 512 KB attachments are not dispatched
until they either get resent with either a smaller attachment or with a
link to external data.

> I hope the usbmon output tells you something about what is happening at the
> time of the crash.

I hope that too. I'm not familiar with the CCID and ICCD protocols
though, which is the data format I guess we're dealing with here, so I
hope Ludovic will be able to chime in.

If we can't see anything obvious from the log, we should probably aim at
trying to replicate this data flow, to see if this is a data-bound
reproducible situation, or if it's a data independent issue, such as a
an overflow of concurrency issue.

Regards,

/Pete