> On 2012.07.21 20:29, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Can you try to make pcscd generate a core file?

Does this imply that the usbmon output is not useful and can be disabled?

> You may have to play with "ulimit -c unlimited" to allow the creation
> of a core file.

After doing some research about ulimit, I’m afraid to say that I can’t
enable the generation of core dumps.
Firstly, the disk space available on the terminal computers is very limited
(I don’t know how much disk space will be used by a core dump, but there
are less than 2.5GB available).
Secondly, enabling core dumps will require a system reboot (re-login should
work as well, but can’t be done by me or by the users), which is only
possible on weekends.

=========
Regards

Sebastian