On 2012.07.23 12:23, Yves Arrouye wrote:
> Maybe a options autogen.sh could make it stop short of running configure?

As Peter isn't aware, because he isn't involved that closely in libusbx,
we do have a bootstrap.sh that does the same as autogen.sh but doesn't
run configure. I did mention both in my original reply, though I didn't
highlight the difference, which I probably should have done.

I'll update the Wiki to make sure both are highlighted.

> I think they could be listed somewhere. As long as OSS can be found easily,..

What would be your preferred way?

Would and INSTALL.git do? Something else?

Regards,

/Pete