On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM, James Westby
<james.wes...@canonical.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:35:05 +0200, Alexander Sack <a...@linaro.org> wrote:
>> headless is already available and can already be used for testing
>> (even if omap3 is in there atm). The other heads are failing to build
>> because we don't have hardware packs yet.
>>
>> Now that you say that we won't hook up hwpack-create there, i will
>> make a new live-helper that allows runs without kernel etc. and then
>> we should be able to get the alip/efl/plasma heads without hw support
>> rather quickly.
>
> What do you mean "runs without kernel etc."?

live-helper refuses to run if you don't add any linux_flavour. its a
simple fix and i already did that in my ppa live-helper:

>From changelog:
* functions/defaults.sh:
    + in turn allow builds without kernel flavours

https://edge.launchpad.net/~asac/+archive/armel1/+files/live-helper_2.0%7Ea10.1-1ubuntu1%7Elinaro3.dsc

--

 - Alexander