The key is-what are the parameters of the study.
How much flexibility will there be?
Will we set a cap on costs in the study?
Will we be allowed to look at some service delivery off the Hartwell campus?

Those parameter will be set tomorrow night.

Will allow flexibility to entertain true options, or will it be all or nothing?

If there is not a vote that codifies true options, I would be skeptical about
moving forward.

------
Sara Mattes