Hi Joe,
I think a comprehensive plan would answer a lot of questions. Should we change
the motion and use the $350k for that purpose or come up with new dollar amount
that would cover costs of a new comprehensive plan?  My main concern is if we
just vote no and stop the whole process the project will lay dormant or dead
for more years. We should decide on a clear next step with which we all can
feel comfortable.
Laura

Sent from my iPhone