That was then, this is now.
We have gone through some radical changes in the last several years.
Our economy is volatile.
Our work lives have changed, as have commuting patterns.

Should put our fingers in our ears, hands over our eyes and act as if it is 2012 all over again ?

We need to be more flexible and creative to meet the needs ( and be careful about “ wants”) of the town in 2022 and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone