Lis:  Totally agree!

Peter C Sugar

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023, 6:08 PM, Lis Herbert <lisherb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Nowhere does it say that the train has to stop in Lincoln. We might not have a
sense for how the state plans to approach the MBTA shortfalls, but I think it's
a certainty that unless Lincoln demonstrates a commitment to meaningful density
around the station, we can bet against improvements in service and frequency
for Lincoln commuters. I hope we can all at least agree that improvements
aren't happening if we vote to avoid rezoning much of that area in favor of
car-centric development (that will, let's be honest, not happen) located
(according to Google maps) an 8 mile, 15 minute drive away.