At 11:03 AM -0500 12/7/05, Mendelsohn, Michael wrote:
I'm using buddy API's baOpenURL to generate an email message and
populate it with some body text.  (We're all on Windows XP using
Outlook.)  My issue is that the code below doesn't render a carriage
return in the body.  Anyone ever do this with baOpenURL?

I tried on a recent project and gave up on it in the end. It just wasn't consistent enough across different clients. Outlook Express was the most problematic. Here's a link I discovered while trouble shooting the problem:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/all.html#mailto-subject

--
Cole