Howdy and Florian have told you what the problem is (your global
variable goMulti is not getting assigned a value).  But if you would
like a quick tutorial on using the Debugger, check out:

   http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle.cfm?id=871

Learning to use the debugger is absolutely worthwhile, if you're
going to do software development in Lingo.

Good luck,

Irv

--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)