also, wasn't there a bug in some version that ate up memory when you
imported multiple linked members? when you import a new one into that
cast slot, the old memory stayed and the new one got added, so the file
took up twice as much space as it could. don't remember what version
that was, so this may be useless. as opposed to all my other posts...

--bhakti