From: "Andreas Gaunitz P11" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 2:01 PM
Subject: <lingo-l> USB controlled robot arm?

 Do any of you happen to know where to get info/ pricing about a nice
 USB controlled robot arm?

 I've been searching the web, but have had a hard time finding
 a) Control software later than win95/98
 b) programmable, with a sort of "generic interface" reading text
 files from disc or some other way to change/ update it's movements
 periodically.
 c) Preferrably Mac (!) and/ or Director Lingo controlled

 -A.

We're talking low budget project. It doesn't have to be very exact, or be able to move very freely, but it needs to be reasonably sturdy. I want it to draw a painting, using oil colors.

-A.