Hi,

This goes to all you people answering my question:
I have not found anything that is controlled by an Xtra, or Lingo. There are a number of USB or parallel port controlled arms out there, but they seem to use their proprietary software, so it's no use for me.

Right now it seems I'm going to use a plotter instead. It's movements can be controlled by writing stuff like...

penup;
moveto 20, 50;
pendown;
moveto 300, 222;

...to the Com port. Writing to a Com port can be done with DirectXtras' directCommunication Xtra. Com port = serial port, so I will have to migrate on this one, or use an old Mac. Don't suppose "old Mac" is an alternative though, because I need to get images in by Firewire/ DV camera, and analyse them before writing to Com.

I'm still interested in Lingo-controlled robot stuff, if anybody should find something.

-A.