Adios, Pranav, glad you were able to join us. Good luck in your new position (hope you have one!)

I agree, it's clear the market is dramatically reduced. Just curious, compared to a couple of years ago, where do people think it is? 30% of what it was? 10%? 60%? Where do you think it will be in two years?

Specifically the Director/Lingo market. It's clear the Flash market is much stronger.