Ok, so this brings up a question in my head: for all you successful full time Director dev's, are you finding Director work through current relationships, or do you have a different strategy to open new markets? Do you bring Director to the table through pre-built projects ("We sell Kiosk applications." or "We sell the majestic music video mixer 2000, build with Director" or Rob's "Presentations for sales reps.") or through custom engagements? And Rob, are you out there promoting your example as a product vs. a custom solution from scratch? Care to share?

For kiosks people generally trust us when we say that there isn't any other tool that can do as good a job. For in a browser activities it's more of a fight, and we either don't fight and push Flash a bit, or we do fight and give good reasons why shockwave would be better. The thing I'm finishing up now was originally done by someone else in Java, the client reluctantly went along with our choosing shockwave instead of Flash (they do already have shockwave content on the site), and what we've ended up with is ten times better than the Java thing, and would be very difficult to replicate with the same performance in Flash.