good morning.

I seem to be experiencing a slight problem. I have made a small film loop,
that plays alongside a frame based animation in the score which loops
continuously until you click something, but I only want the film loop to
play once.  Now I know that in early versions of director you merely amended
the properties of the film loop to play once.  But it seems there is nothing
like that in my director 8 shockwave studio. I double click my cast member
and all that appears is a Property Inspector window with absolutely no
options!

any ideas