OK, but if I bought SuSE and (SLES comes with support) I would not expect
anything from Redhat. You, or Florian rather are just saying that RH has
support, that right? If this is the case it would help to say that you
offer it like SuSE and Turbo, nothing new, it seemed like the message was
saying somehow RH only has support. Redhat is new to zSeries/enterprise
(Itanium,iSeries,pSeries etc). The messae seemed to indicate that it
(Redhat) was capable of something new.

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle