OK, right, I think there was a long thread on this subject in terms of
SuSE and the "cost" of the Enterprise Server. From my memory of this
thread the reason that SuSE S/390 SLES was more $'s is because it "came"
with a support contract. Unless I am having a synaptic fault seems that
both these companies are doing very similar characteristics with the
product.

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle