>I look around for it and can't find it. Which directory would it be
located.
>This is not a Marist file system.
>P. Abruzzese

try this
rpm -qa | grep ssh

This will tell you if an ssh package has been installed.

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
1700 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL. 32317
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 850.219.5184
Fax: 850.219.5050
http://www.mainline.com

                    "Abruzzese,
                    Pat"                  To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    <Pabruzzese@Tho       cc:
                    mcomp.com>            Subject:     Re: Use SSH instead of TELNET
                    Sent by: Linux
                    on 390 Port
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    ARIST.EDU>

                    11/12/2002
                    01:39 PM
                    Please respond
                    to Linux on 390
                    Port

Mark,

I look around for it and can't find it. Which directory would it be
located.
This is not a Marist file system.

vr,

P. Abruzzese