On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 02:46:42PM -0500, Abruzzese, Pat wrote:
> I running SuSE 7.0 (s390) Kernel 2.2.16 this is not from Marist. It was
> installed by Denver Solutions for me.

Unless you explicitly have no post-installation support from Denver
Solutions, you should also probably get your money's worth by asking
them about it.  Although Mark has identified the issue and where to get
the appropriate RPMs.  OpenSSH went through a spate of vulnerabilities
though, and I don't know offhand if the ones there are secure or not.
Ideally you want one of the 3.x OpenSSH versions with privilege
separation.

Adam