Phil, how did you resolve windows and Linux user account stuff so that the
windows desktop users can access their files seamlessly? Just curious if
you have password access to the Linux shares or if windows is supplying the
password to Linux as a token, or clear text or what?

|         |           Phil Tully       |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           et.ml.com>       |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           11/15/2002 08:51 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: Is Samba on Linux/390 ready for prime-time?

Mark,
As of this morning we have 192Gig of samba space allocated with 67G free
space.  This is used by approx 300 Windows desktop
for network disk space.

We are in the process of engineering a solution for 12TB of NFS/Windows
storage.

regards
Phil Tully