Alex, the kernel modules marked as for Red Hat 7.2 are only for the packaged Red
Hat kernels.  since you are building your own (we assume from kernel.org
source), you will use a generic OCO qeth module.  If you are building your
kernel from a Red Hat SRPM, different issues may apply (as mentioned
already)...

I recently built a 2.4.19 kernel for a Red Hat 7.2 system.  I can post the full
process I followed if you need it.

On 12.03.2003 at 09:09:24, "Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You may need to turn on some other options in your kernel if you still get
> unresolved reference errors.

IPv6 seems to be the main option that needs to be enabled for QETH.  Also, check
that the option for devfs is what you expect; many folk get caught out by this.
As Mark says, let us know the errors you see and we can help you out.

Cheers,
Vic Cross