could you please post me the full process?
i buided too gcc, glibc, modutils, binutils, but it seems that i did
something wrong, because i dont get the recent versions, did you upgraded
it too?

i would really appreciate it.

--
Alejandro Leyva Rabinovich.
Jefe de la Unidad Departamental de Soporte Ticnico