From: Alex Leyva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 6:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: QDIO for virtual NIC

i've tried with almost all the differents oco modules, but i only get
"unresolved symbols", its because i have a redhat installed, but with
another kernel, so my system doesnt get into any category:

Red Hat Linux 7.2 kernel version (31-bit):
kernel version 2.4.9-38 (OCOs dated 2002-12-19)
kernel version 2.4.9-37 (OCOs dated 2002-08-16)
kernel version 2.4.9-17 (OCOs dated 2002-01-15)

so what can i do?

--
Alejandro Leyva Rabinovich.
Jefe de la Unidad Departamental de Soporte Ticnico