Hi,

Our vservers setup was mostly done using the procedures described in
"From LPAR to Virtual Servers in 2 Days" by Michael MacIsaac, et al. So
currently we have a cloning controller server and about a dozen cloned
vservers all current to SLES9 SP3 + patches. We have been applying
patches using YOU.

I'd like to start to look into upgrading to SLES10 the a) existing
vservers and b) the cloning process .  Can you point me to some
documentation on how to get this done.

I already have the "z/VM & Linux Virtualization Cookbook" by Gasparovic,
MacIsaac, et al. The book is installs SLES10 but it assumes you start
from a clean system.

Thanks for any help.

Ismael