From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Pace
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 11:19 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES9 to SLES10 Upgrade

Upgrades do not work so well going from SLES9 to SLES10 as you are
probably talking about 32bit SLES9 and SLES10 is 64bit only.  Your best
solution is a fresh install.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390