Mark is right in that he is much more active in this forum an RH even
though Brad does pop in sometimes. Not sure that this is a deciding
factor or not...I'm sure there are more important factors. Having said
that, I'm sure Mark has helped MANY people in this list.

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Post
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:22 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: What distribution and why?

>>> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:35 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, RPN01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-snip-
> I know this has been discussed before, but times change, and maybe a
> headcount is in order again.

>From what I've been told by people who would know, it's about
90-95%/5-10%, depending on whether you count customers or actual
systems.  Based on the near-deafening silence in this mailing list when
RH specific questions are asked that seems likely to be correct.  (Along
with David Boyes, I also want to acknowledge Brad Hinson for being
active in the list.  This community and the industry in general needs
that kind of participation from all of the distribution providers.)