From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 8:48 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: What distribution and why?

> what's exactly is your problem?

Easy, easy... this isn't IBM-MAIN or LKML. Play nice.

> Last question: What do you mean with "MQ only"?

Probably has to do with the recent (and IMHO not beneficial) renaming of
MQ to be part of the Websphere megalith. Not everyone got the memo on
the new name, and the phrase "Websphere MQ" commonly still parsed as
Websphere + MQ, not just the pure MQ we used to have to cope with. IBM:
is it really beneficial to push things that you've built a name for into
association with things that pretty much aren't more than peripherally
related, and have some negative connotations as well? *sigh* Some things
normal mankind just isn't meant to know, I guess. Another example of
marketing wonks doing something to make understanding what we do more
difficult. Methinks a good spanking is in order.

-- db