>>> On 8/20/2008 at  3:36 PM, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Robin Atwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
> 2.6.16.46-0.12-default. I am currently trying to workout how to do an upgrade
> but I am using the SP1 starter system and documentation seems sparse.

You're entitled to 180 days of maintenance.  Register your system and use YaST
Online Update or rug to install it.

-snip-
> Possibly a problem there. I am currently unemployed and this is a home-based
> self-improvement project, all running on Hercules. (Watch support magically
> vanish into the distance...)

Why would that happen?  The non-IBMers on the list don't get the hives when
someone mentions Hercules.  Even though I have access to various real
mainframes, I still have Hercules installed on one of my workstations.  Seeing
as how my involvement with Linux in general started out as self-improvement,
I'm certainly not going to shun someone else doing the same.