On Friday 22 Aug 2008, Mark Post wrote:
> > I have set YUP_ID and YUP_PASS to the values in /etc/zmd, so what have I
> > missed?
>
> That looks like the registration failed for some reason.  What does "rug
> sl" and "rug ca" show you?

# rug sl
Waking up ZMD...Done

# | Status | Type | Name                                | URI
--+--------+------+-------------------------------------+-----------------------
1 | Active | ZYPP | SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 |
http://192.168.1.2/...

# rug ca

Sub'd? | Name                                | Service
Yes    | SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 | SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
SP1

-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling