On Friday 22 Aug 2008, Mark Post wrote:

> The first part of my article at
> http://www.zjournal.com/index.cfm?section=article&aid=992 talks about how
> you register your system.  If you follow those directions, the setup is
> done for you by the tools.

Ok, I give up, the yup thing is complete overkill, it downloaded 3GB of rpms I
have no interest in before it filled up the file-system. All I want is *one*
rpm file, maybe plus a dependency. It seems impossible to find anything on
the Novell website. If I go to the "Patch finder" and select s390x, nothing
is found. If I enter "kernel-default" into the search field, no kernels are
found. I am logged in, so please tell me, what is the secret?

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling