Chris,

Doesn't say much I was looking for avrage instance size and were you able
to decrease SGA sizes?  Stuff like that

'Where ever you go - There you are!! '
Richard (Gaz) Gasiorowski
Global Solutions & Technology
Principal Lead Infrastructure Architect
CSC
3170 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church, VA 22042
845-773-9243 Work|845-392-7889 Cell|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

"Little, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
12/03/2008 10:33 AM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Oracle, zlinux, and virtualization

http://www.vm.ibm.com/linux/serverco.pdf

Slide 9 has information on Oklahoma Department of human services.  It's
a little dated, but it's what we experienced back then.