PigIron the open source Java client for z/VM SMAPI has been downloaded many
times:

        http://pigiron.sourceforge.net

I'm not getting any user feedback. It would be nice to hear from anyone who is
using PigIron, even
if it's only, "I can't get the @^#! thing installed!"

Having released the PigLet Servlet and the web Builder the next step planned is
an operations
navigator web application with drag-and-drop complex operation composition,
storage, and parameterized
execution.

If I continue.

Would surely like to hear from anyone with any thoughts about PigIron!

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get